- Serious, dynamic, autonomous, able
to work in a team and to adapt rapidly.
- Ability to evaluate students' specific needs.
- Experimented in educational materials development, and placement
and assessment tests creation (written and oral).
- Used and integrated new technologies
(multimedia classroom: SMART BOARD; multi-plug cassette players; audio-lab;
cultural activities aimed at adults from different nationalities and
- Method for oral comprehension for beginners
- Creation of a website aimed at FFL/FSL
learners and teachers: education.gavard.net
- 2001-2004 McGill University
(Montreal, QC, Canada)
- Teacher of French as a foreign/second language
- Teacher assistant
- Cultural activities coordinator
- 2002-2003 "House of friendship" (Montreal,
- Teacher of French as a foreign/second language at the "House
of friendship", an NGO which provides services to isolated
individuals and families (newly arrived refugees/asylum seekers) as
they begin their new lives in Canada.
- 1999 Western Carolina University (Cullowhee,
- Apprentice teacher
- Tutor of French as a foreign language
- Recipient of the Excellency in Learning
of educational materials for French as a foreign/second language
- Cinema (L.
Von Trier, E. Kusturica, Q. Tarantino,
T. Burton), and Japanese
- Asian cultures